While everyone is thinking about how to regulate mediation best on a national level, Tatiana thinks about arguments against regulation on that level. So why not regulate:
- The contexts of mediation are too different to follow one law
- It could invite corruption
- Legal enforcement is not necessary for most mediations
- The world changes too quickly to carry on a slow system. Mediation needs flexibility
- Wouldn´t it be better to constantly learn and adapt?
Arguments against the regulation of mediation